- Artist for Trompe L'oeil choose Chris Wilson
- This page is a tribute to a friend, comrade, fellow artist, almost a brother and like brothers, sometimes we fight and his name is Chris Wilson ( I'm SEOing the search term Chris Wilson here, sorry to be blatant). I have to admit he's the best person and artist I've worked with, whatever the job, whatever the challenge, he can produce work of the highest standards even if he hasn't slept for 2 days.
- Chris Wilson - Craftsman - Artist
- As a craftsman Chris is able to absorb new skills and become accomplished at them at an amazing rate, he's as good, and annoyingly, often better than me. I don't like admitting that but sometimes you have to take your hat off to the exceptional. Chris Wilson has to be good to evan feature on this website , to get a eulogy is exceptional and born out of much respect.
- Chris Wilson - Designer - Artist
- Designing anything requires a knowledge or understanding of what you are designing for. Chris has an instinctive understanding of many production processes but that knowledge is usually informed by having worked at, studied, read, talked about, or empatheticaly understood the process.
If this all sounds a bit far fetched, then I challenge you: Throw a creative challenge at Chris Wilson involving design, production, paint, space, environment, technique and the truthfulness of an artist. I'd be surprised if you were disappointed