Murals and scenery for childrens rooms
- The Wellington Hotel
- Brecon, Wales
- All oils, everything has been painted to last. Medium oak wood graining, green marble chair back protection.
Marbling on plaster relief panels. Frosted glass effects on mirrors.
- Murals and scenery for childrens rooms
- The oriental wall painting measures 8' x 4'. There are 6 panel murals in this ballroom
We are not cheap but we are excellent value for money, if you're in business you'll understand that important differance.
- Murals and scenery for childrens rooms.
- This commission was undertaken in a Georgian Building
- Murals and scenery for kids rooms.
- The room is 60' (20 metres) long and the ceiling 14' high. The walls were rag rolled and protected with satin acrylic varnish, the ceiling was sponged in grey and lemon. The plaster relief frieze was marbled. Many other decorative paint techniques were used within this room including a gold and turquoise bandstand. You have to have a big space to cope with this sort of extravaganza.